A helping hand when you need it
Welcome to Integrity Funeral Planning, a compassionate team who will guide you through the funeral planning process.
Protect your family’s future
Our mission is to provide a helping hand to assist families in understanding all the options and challenges involved with funeral planning, from start to finish and even afterwards.
We will help you:
– Understand the different funeral options.
– Review your financial options in the market place.
– Create a personal solution within your preferred budget.
– Provide you with peace of mind that all is taken care of, as well as protecting your family.
– Explain our unrivalled on-going support.
– Provide advice on the details to be considered after you have passed away.
– Finally, we take you through our guarantee.
We are a compassionate team who will guide you through the funeral planning process
From the outset, it is important that we demonstrate our transparency, and advise we do not give any advice over the telephone or via the internet. We believe your funeral planning is far too important and personal to have limited discussions via any conduit, other than a personal, face to face meeting in your own home. Please feel welcome to have family with you when having this meeting.
We do not give advice on any other topics, such as financial planning, estate planning or will writing. Our sole focus is on you, your funeral and your wishes.
Book an appointment
We find the best way to help you is to arrange to meet you to discuss your options. Based in Thornbury we cover the whole of the Bristol BS postcodes and Southern GL postcodes of Gloucestershire. Fill in the form below to organise an appointment with one of our consultants.
About Integrity Funeral Planning
Integrity Funeral Planning was founded by Nigel Clark. Nigel works in partnership with Safe Hands Funeral Plans to bring you affordable and trusted funeral planning. With a strong background in financial services, he has the knowledge and experience to help you.